Click to view enlarged version of image
Alan Davis Fellow
I graduated from Sunderland University in 1997 and since then I have continued to produce works influenced by the rhythms and textures found in nature. Whether abstract or figurative, I use various acid etching, fusing and painting techniques to create a rich texture to the glass surface. As well as carrying out ecclesiastical, private and public commissions, I also make time to work on personal non-commissioned pieces for exhibitions and selling galleries.
- 2006: Our Lady of Peace Church, Penshaw, Sunderland, 56 sq. foot window
- 2006: St Hilda's Church, South Shields, 6 windows
- 2005: St Hilda's Church, Anglesey, 10 windows
- 2002:Bussey Armstrong, Darlington. Doors, Screens and lights for boardroom
- 2001: St Thomas's Church, Glaisdale, North Yorkshire. Two-light window, 'River of Life', Richard Smith memorial window
- 2001: Whitby Hospital, North Yorkshire. Fredrick Stephenson memorial door panel
- 2000: Emanuel Church, West Hampstead, London. Two windows, 'Heaven's Light' and 'David's Star'
- 1999: St Hilda's Church, Whitby. Three lights Millennium window, 'The Resurrection'