Click to view enlarged version of image
Nicola Kantorowicz Fellow
My work is always abstract - using colour, light and symbolism to express spiritual concepts. Working in a traditional manner the design is built up from a mosaic of small pieces of glass. Leadlines form a web of intricate pattern. Glass is richly painted, building up layers of tone and texture. For more decorative pieces, sandblasting and acid-etching are used to create panels for today's interiors.
23 Sedgefield Close – Sonning Common – Oxfordshire – RG4 9TS
- 2005: St Peter's Church, Marsh Baldon, Oxfordshire - single lancet in south aisle in celebration of the ministry of Revd Marcus Braybrooke
- 2005: St Giles Church, Great Coxwell, Oxfordshire - two light window in south aisle
- 1999: the west window, St Andrew's Church, Tangmere, Chichester - RAF memorial window
- 1999: two hanging panels for St Luke's Church, Chiddingstone Causeway, Kent, and one for St Mary's Church Chiddingstone, Kent, all in celebration of the Millennium
- 1998: west window, Boxgrove Priory, Chichester, Sussex
- 1997: St Mary's Church, Green Street Green, Orpington, Kent -coloured glazing scheme for the sanctuary cross
- 1997: window for the Worshipful Company of Bowyers, St Botolph's without Bishopgate, City of London
- 1995: the "Unity Window", St Martin's Church, Canterbury, Kent
- 1994: Lady chapel window, Church of the Good Shepherd, Borough Green
- 1994: East window, St George in Owlsmoor, Sandhurst, Berkshire
- 1994: Idlewell's Shopping Centre, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottingham.
- 1993: Lady chapel window, St Michaels's Church, Sittingbourne, Kent